NZDEN Meeting - 27 June 2023
The second NZ Disability Employers' Network hui for 2023 will be on Tuesday 27th June 2023, kindly hosted at AIA New Zealand Auckland Head Office.
- Hosted at: AIA New Zealand
- Location: AIA House, 74 Taharoto Road, Takapuna, North Shore, Auckland (Google Maps: opens in new tab)
- Time: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
This meeting will be a hybrid (in-person/online) meeting.
An email confirmation and Zoom link will be shared with members via email upon registration. If you do not receive the email within 5 minutes, please check your junk mail/spam.
If you have difficulties registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Registration requires you to have setup a user for the NZDEN website. If you have already done so, please setup your user here. You must use your work email address.
- 2:00pm – Welcome
- 2:15pm – Integrating NZ Sign Language into your organisation - Shannon McKenzie
- 2:45pm – Breaking Down Communication Barriers: Enhancing Accessibility and Inclusivity - Rachael Parkinson-Turner and Phil Turner
- 3:15pm – Final Discussion
- 4:00pm – End of Meeting
Shannon McKenzie - Wordsworth/Eyefilms
New Zealand Sign Language filming and Translation Services
Join Shannon in exploring the importance of NZSL and how it can be effectively integrated into your organisation.
Rachael Parkinson-Turner and Phil Turner, NZ Disability Employers Networks
"Breaking Down Communication Barriers: Enhancing Accessibility and Inclusivity"
In this session, we will delve into the diverse elements of communication, including signage, print materials, online platforms, and more.