NZ Disability Employers’ Network (NZDEN)
Meeting and MSD Supported Employment Consultation
Friday 25th November 2022 from 10:00am - 1:00pm.
Hosted by Air New Zealand
Location: 185 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010 (Google Maps)
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
On arrival please sign in at reception to see Brooke Zondane. Registered members will be given a visitor’s card to use the bathrooms and tea/coffee station on the Ground floor.
There are several paid carparks in the area, as well as some on-street parking.
- Welcome / Karakia
- MSD Supported Employment Consultation
- Introduction/scene setting (Jade Morley and Lauren Innes, MSD)
- Facilitated discussion (Phil Turner, NZDEN)
- NZDEN Update / 2023 Planning (interactive session – Phil Turner)
- ~12.30pm - Lunch and networking
Finishes – no later than 1pm
Note: Exact timings are not provided. We expect that the consultation will take about 1 and a half hours, with a 2-hour maximum. It is likely that hui will be finished no later than 12.30pm for online attendees, with lunch and networking available for those attending in-person through to 1pm.