Do-IT Neurodiversity Workplace Profiler
Harnessing Talent in the Workplace
Attracting and harnessing neurodiverse talents provides advantages for all. Every organisation will have people who may have neurodivergent skills. Every person is different and not everyone will come with a diagnosis but may want some support to be their best selves.
Being confident in knowing how to support each employee to maximise their skills can be a challenge without the appropriate knowledge and expertise.
Do-IT Neurodiversity Profiler is a modular screening system that once completed, delivers a personalised report with practical guidance relevant to the workplace that can be used by the individual and/or the organisation to put adjustments in place.
Identifies strengths and specific barriers to optimising performance.
- Quick to access and easy to use
- Return-on-investment through improved employee performance and engagement
- Inclusive approaches for all
- Aiding retention and well-being
- Better team functioning and communication
- Ability to support staff in different settings
- Minimising the risk of legal actions.
Starting from as little as $28.33 per license*
*Price based on 1000 licenses. Additional platform costs may apply dependent on preferred installation method.
Neurodiversity screening for people in the workplace
Do-IT recognises that neurodivergent conditions and traits often co-occur (or overlap). That’s why we take a person-centred approach to look at the person’s overall strengths and challenges across a range of cognitive areas as well as considering each person’s well-being.
The Neurodiversity Workplace Profiler:
- Helps identify and minimise a person’s challenges whilst maximising strengths associated with neurodivergent traits and conditions in the context of the workplace.
- Is online and can be accessed from home, work or on the go. It’s fully accessible and voiced where needed.
- Produces an individualised report that provides personalised guidance, practical workplace support tools and resources dependent on the person’s unique spiky profile.
- Is suitable for individuals in the workplace, small businesses, workplace assessors, occupational health and psychology professionals.
For more information or to purchase the Do-IT Profiler
For more information or to purchase licences to use the Do-IT Neurodiversity Profiler in your organisation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below to request a call back from us.