Due to current Covid-19 restrictions, our next Disability Employers’ Network meeting will be held over Zoom on Monday 7th September.
The Zoom link will be shared with members over email. If you wish to attend but have not received the link, please email email@example.com.
The agenda is going to be a full one.
With the election approaching and on the back of the Working Matters – Disability Employment Action Plan being released by the government, we have invited both the Hon. Carmel Sepuloni, the Minister of Social Development, and the Hon. Alfred Ngaro, Opposition Spokesperson for Disability Issues, to join us.
We will also be hearing from Catherine Trezona of Altogether Autism on the inclusion of autistic people in the workplace.
- 2.00pm - Welcome / Who is online
- ~2.10pm – Working Matters Disability Action Plan – Our Disability Employers Network Contributors
- ~2.30pm – The Government / Labour Party’s plans for disability employment
- ~2.50pm – Autism in the Workplace, Catherine Trezona
- ~3.15 – Hon. Alfred Ngaro and Hon. Carmel Sepuloni speak
- ~3.45pm – General Business/Open Floor
- 4.00pm - Finish