Unlock your potential as an inclusive leader who can bring out the best in all your employees.
Our Disability Confidence for Leaders training offers a fresh perspective on disability and neurodiversity, empowering you to become the leader you aspire to be.
Designed for both formal and informal leaders across all levels of an organisation, this comprehensive session covers the following key areas:
- Disability demographics in New Zealand
- Models of disability and their relationship to the NZ Disability Strategy
- Understanding types of disabilities, both visible and undisclosed
- The benefits of disability and neurodiversity for your organisation
- Relevant legislation around disability in New Zealand
- Effective communication and behaviors that support and respect disabled individuals
- Identifying barriers faced by disabled and neurodiverse people
- Reasonable accommodations and implementation strategies
- Accessing further support and resources for fostering disability inclusion in the workplace
General $160 +GST
NZDEN Members $128 +GST or 1 Training Credit*
*Training credits available to our Inclusion, Empowered and Legacy tier members, subject to availability. Please contact your relationship manager if you have any enquiries.
Facilitator - Phil Turner
Phil Turner, Chief Executive of the NZ Disability Employers’ Network, is an experienced and passionate training facilitator.
With a strong background in collaborating with leading organisations and disabled individuals across New Zealand, Phil offers a unique blend of lived experiences and business expertise.
Prepare to gain valuable insights and practical skills as Phil guides you in fostering workplace inclusivity.