Creating Accessible Documents with Adobe InDesign (Wellington)
Are you thinking about accessibility when creating your documents using Adobe InDesign?
Participants in our course will learn how to produce more accessible content using the Adobe InDesign software.
Aimed at Designers and Content Creators, the course's learning objectives include -
- Identifying accessible and inaccessible content
- How to accessibly group and structure written content in InDesign
- How to add information to images to support users assistive technology
- How to improve the accessibility of PDFs exported from InDesign
Facilitator - Rachael Parkinson-Turner
Rachael has decades of experience as a graphic designer during which she has developed a passion for accessible communication.
Rachael has trained with some of the leading accessible communication specialists in the world and is now ready to bring that knowlege to New Zealand.
Rachael also regularly contributes to our NZ Disability Employers' Network and Accessibility Tick social media channels.
- Date: Monday 22nd May 2023
- Time: 1pm to 5pm
10 Customhouse Quay,