Are you using the built-in features of the Microsoft Suite to make your communications accessible?
Join our Accessible Communications to discover the best practices for creating accessible Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint documents.
Learn fundamental techniques for creating accessible documents using the Microsoft Suite, ensuring your communications are inclusive for all audiences, in both internal and external communications.
Key topics covered:
- Understand assistive technologies and their impact
- Optimise font choice, hyperlinks, colour contrast, and plain English
- Learn to maximise the value of images through correctly using alternative text ensuring they convey information effectively for all users
- Understand how layout affects accessibility
- Use headings and styles for readability and navigation
- Identify how to make tables accessible.
General $190 +GST
NZDEN Members $152 +GST or 2 Training Credits*
*Training credits available to our Inclusion, Empowered and Legacy tier members, subject to availability. Please contact your relationship manager if you have any enquiries.
Facilitator - Phil Turner
Phil Turner, Chief Executive of the NZ Disability Employers’ Network, is an experienced and passionate training facilitator.
With a strong background in collaborating with leading organisations and disabled individuals across New Zealand, Phil offers a unique blend of lived experiences and business expertise.
Prepare to gain valuable insights and practical skills as Phil guides you in fostering inclusive communications.